Sunday, September 4, 2011

For the upcoming week...

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend! Next week may be a short week but we have lots of fun things planned.  I will not be at school Thursday {September 8} through Monday morning {September 12}.  Although I will be out of town, our class will be running just as normal.  Mrs. Turner is going to be our substitute and she is fantastic! Our schedule will remain the same and will be ran just as if I was there! I expect my fantastic first graders to be ready to learn and ready to give their best!!  I will be back and ready to rock for Open House at 6:30. During open house I plan on going over our daily schedule, explaining each component of our day and answering any questions you may have.  There will be pictures of your kiddos to look at and lots of work to see.  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment